Are you a digital native by nature and a marketer by heart? Does staying up to date with the latest marketing trends fill your cup? Does bringing fresh ideas to the table and planning out a strategy excite you? Does the idea of gathering and providing data, analytics and reporting to drive actionable business insights get you going? We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help take our marketing efforts to new heights!
•2+ years of Marketing experience preferred
•Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
•Crafts B2B email campaigns from Marketing through Hubspot
•Produces social media content for AHSG's B2B Marketing efforts
•Experience working with mainstream website development/CMS systems to perform routine changes as needed
•Crafts and executes various surveys through Constant Contact/Sense/Hubspot as needed
•Copywriting for blogs, email marketing, social media, and websites
•Assists in the production and distribution of press releases for AHSG
•And... Any other duties needed to help drive to our vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by our values.
Why choose the AHSG family of companies?
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K match up to 4%
- High standards and Values
- Exceptional Supportive staff and team members
- High tech solutions and resources
- 2021 Largest Staffing Firms in the US
- We offer a professional yet fun work environment. We have opportunities for remote, hybrid and in office.
- AHSG’s Core Values: Respect over Everything, Never Stop Learning, Do Everything with Integrity and Exceed Expectations.
Click on the links below to learn more at AHSG and how we are committed to making a difference!
- About – https://www.theahsg.com/about
- Community – https://www.theahsg.com/community
- Awards – https://www.theahsg.com/awards
- Careers – https://www.theahsg.com/careers
AHS Staffing is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.