The Vice President, Human Resources position is responsible for guiding and directing the overall provisions of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. This position will serve as a trusted leader for AHSG, which is responsible for developing short- and long-term strategies and initiatives. Specifically, this position oversees and directs all recruitment, employee relations, change management and training programs for the company. In addition, the Vice President is responsible for implementing, enforcing, and administering federal and state employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures.
The Human Resources leader maintains an open line of communication with all AHSG staff. This individual serves as a liaison between the executive management team and AHSG employees.
- Evaluate the organization vision, mission, structures, processes, and people and recommend, design and facilitate implementation of solutions to ensure alignment with the Company’s overall direction.
- Identifies key performance indicators for the organization’s human resource and talent management functions; assesses the organization’s success and market competitiveness based on these metrics.
- Responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering federal and state employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and written job descriptions with clear job accountabilities, reporting structures and career paths.
- Establish salary guidelines for hiring and performance evaluations for each job within the organization.
- Provide recruiting and hiring support by developing recruitment plans and implementing activities such as internal communication, placement of ads; reviewing resumes, conducting screening interviews, administer assessments, and reference and background checks.
- Develop and oversee staff orientation programs.
- Ensure accurate hard copy and digital employee files.
- Collaborate with management and staff to drive workforce planning initiatives within divisions and department teams.
- Provide proactive guidance and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Administration of human resource information systems (HRIS).
- Performs other duties as assigned and deemed necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems - Workday preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters or law degree highly preferred.
- At least ten years of human resource management experience required, with strategic, talent management, and/or business development in Healthcare or Healthcare Staffing experience highly preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP strongly preferred.
What AHSG offers:
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K match up to 4%
- High standards and Values
- Exceptional Supportive staff and team members
- High tech solutions and resources
- 2021 Largest Staffing Firms in the US
- AHSG’s Core Values: Respect over Everything, Never Stop Learning, Do Everything with Integrity and Exceed Expectations.