We are looking for a full-time Systems Administration Specialist to take on an important role in an evolving department within a rapidly-growing company.
- Respectful and committed management
- High-tech solutions and resources
- Exceptional support staff and team members
- High standards and values
- Opportunities for fun
- Focus on getting things done!
- Willingness to support the team
- Professional, open, and real communication
- Tech-savvy skills
- Tenacious attitude that never stops learning
Systems Administration Specialist Job Duties
- Manage AHS Staffing’s JobRobotix account
- Create mappings for facilities, professions, specialties, and shifts.
- Export new facilities from JobRobotix and upload the facilities to Insight.
- Set up new data collection sources
- Manage AHS Staffing Insight user and portal user accounts
- Create and deactivate AHS Staffing Users
- Correct and deactivate portal user accounts
- Provide Insight support for all divisions of AHSG
- Investigate user issues in Insight
- Report issues to AHTG team
- Respond to emails
- Answer support calls
- Provide CTM support for Credentialers
- Create new credentialing users
- Investigate user issues
- Report issues to CTM support
- TextUs Admin support
- Create new TextUs users
- Pay per user: Need to keep up with Users
- Other tasks as assigned