Are you that person who has strong organizational and support skills? Do you enjoy working efficiently to support a team? Can you effectively communicate with adaptability? Do you have the ability to make independent judgment decisions?
A day in the Life:
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting the client process.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the submission process and related applications.
- Coordinates and monitors the review and analysis of both client needs and candidate presentations.
- Appropriately discern positions and presentations for matches.
- Identifies issues that require additional investigation and evaluation, validates discrepancies and ensures appropriate follow up.
- Work effectively with Client Services Manager on presentations, and internal staff on challenges and situations for positive resolve.
- Responds to inquiries from Client Services Manager, internal and external clients on day-to-day issues as they arise
- Reflect our Core values
- And... Any other duties needed to help drive to our vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by our values.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the locums staffing industry.
- Experience as a successful individual contributor.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Effective Communication and attention to detail.
- Creative thinking and multi tasking.
- Respectful and committed management.
- Competitive salaries and commission structures.
- Incredible benefits package and 401k match.
- High tech solutions and resources.
- Exceptional support staff and team members.
- High standards and values.
- Opportunities for fun!
Click on the links below to learn more at AHSG and how we are committed to making a difference!
- About – https://www.theahsg.com/about
- Community – https://www.theahsg.com/community
- Awards – https://www.theahsg.com/awards
- Careers – https://www.theahsg.com/careers