American Health Technology Group (“AHTG”) is a leading provider of healthcare staffing technologies based in Edmond, OK. Under the general direction of the IT Solutions Architect and Director of Technology, the developer will participate in the development, testing, and support of a variety of enterprise web and mobile applications. The developer will work as part of a small development team and will be expected to contribute on planning, construction, deployment, and maintenance of in-house business applications, as well as providing input on overall interface design and user experience.
- Perform web application development, testing, and maintenance (C#, MVC).
- Perform mobile application development and testing (targeting all mobile platforms).
- Participate in daily meetings to report progress and daily goals.
- Submit a weekly status report to Development Manager and IT Director.
Knowledge and Skills
- 3+ years of recent C# software development utilizing the MVC architecture pattern.
- 3+ years recent experience with MSSQL database technologies.
- Experience with mobile application development a plus.
- Experience with Azure services a plus.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively solve business problems through technology with minimal direction.
- Willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working through the design/development/release cycle and delivering software products to market.
- Strong understanding of the Agile software development cycle.
- Strong experience in Microsoft technologies, specifically: Visual Studio IDE, C#, MSSQL database, MVC, web services.
- High command of verbal and written English.
Organizational “Fit” Considerations
AHTG is seeking a driven, entrepreneurial, business-minded individual who enjoys solving real-world problems with technology within a fast-paced environment. This individual must apply sound judgment in successful task planning and execution, meet deadlines, and communicate the highest standards of professionalism in his/her appearance and work habits.