We are looking for a full-time Social Media Coordinator to take on an important role in an evolving department within a rapidly-growing company.
A successful candidate will be able to do these things:
- Content Creation for all four AHS Staffing brands, AHSA, and Thaxton.
Content calendar to be reviewed, edited, and approved by Lead Marketing Associate.
Posting twice daily to all four AHS Staffing Facebook pages, twice per week to AHS Staffing LinkedIn, and twice per week to AHS Staffing Instagram pages.
- Understand, define, and provide detailed reporting of social media KPI’s (engagement, reach, impressions, etc).
- Creation and monitoring of Facebook Ads campaigns
Provide weekly analytics report to Lead Marketing Associate
- Community Engagement on Facebook and Instagram
Moderation: responding to/engaging with all comments, reviews, inbox messages in a timely manner.
Engagement: Commenting, Liking, Following members of our target audience on Instagram to build page presence
- Strong knowledge and experience using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and all other major social media platforms.
- Ability to keep up with social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Ability to be creative in brainstorming new ideas for campaigns and social media features.
- Ability to develop strong understanding of company social media strategy, and pitch content ideas within those parameters
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Two years agency experience/ Client relationship experience preferred
Tracking positive/negative reviews and passing them along to marketing manager in a timely fashion.
- Experience in video production and proficiency in video editing required
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Blog writing experience preferred