Are you a no-quitter who gets a thrill from closing a deal? Can you out-talk a salesman and listen like a good friend? Does finding someone a job make you happy? Do you love social media and constant interaction? Are you a seasoned Allied Travel Recruiter? If you answered yes to all of these questions this is the position for you!
- Interview, screen, and submit potential candidates while focusing on hot leads.
- Continuously building your pipeline and working on internal and network referrals.
- Fast passed environment- respond to e-mails, calls, and texts like lightning!
- Production of less than 15 Travelers on assignment (TOA)
- Meet and exceed personal and team goals.
- Posting new jobs on Indeed and search for matches.
- Catch a benefits issue and hand it over to HR.
- Maintain integrity and support the credentialing process
- Finally sealing a deal for an out-of work candidate (placements, hooray!).
- Report to the Recruiting Manager or Director of Recruitment.
- And...Any other duties needed to help drive to our vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by our values.
Why choose the AHSG family of companies?
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- First year bonus opportunities of up to $10k
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K match up to 4%
- High standards and Values
- Exceptional Supportive staff and team members
- High tech solutions and resources
- 2021 Largest Staffing Firms in the US
- We offer a professional yet fun work environment. We have opportunities for remote, hybrid and in office.
- AHSG’s Core Values: Respect over Everything, Never Stop Learning, Do Everything with Integrity and Exceed Expectations.
Click on the links below to learn more at AHSG and how we are committed to making a difference!
- About – https://www.theahsg.com/about
- Community – https://www.theahsg.com/community
- Awards– https://www.theahsg.com/awards
- Careers – https://www.theahsg.com/careers