The Healthcare Recruiter will be responsible for the day-to-day sourcing of travel healthcare professionals nationwide. This includes building relationships with healthcare professionals by initiating contact, maintaining outstanding rapport and providing the best customer service.
Renal Nurse Recruiter Responsibilities:
· Pro-actively find, recruit and match qualified healthcare candidates to the right position
· Interview, screen, and submit potentials while focusing on hot leads.
· Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates
· Promote jobs on social media sites such as Facebook while searching for candidates as well
· Gotta be fast- respond to e-mails, calls, and texts like lightning
· Build relationship with healthcare professional while on assignment – Referrals are key!
· Manage weekly communication and timesheets
· Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining our core values
· Maintain integrity and support the credentialing process
What AHSG offers:
· Full Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
· 401K match up to 4%
· High standards and Values
· Exceptional Supportive staff and team members
· High tech solutions and resources
· 2021 Largest Staffing Firms in the US
· One of the most competitive commission structures in the industry
· AHSG’s Core Values: Respect over Everything, Never Stop Learning, Do Everything with Integrity and Exceed Expectations.