American Health Technology Group (“AHTG”) is a rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based in Oklahoma City, OK which is part of a larger group of companies collectively known as American Health Staffing Group (AHSG). AHTG currently has two SaaS products which have disrupted the Healthcare Workforce Management Industry since launching in 2018, resulting in rapid growth and achieving profitability within 24 months of launch. Additionally, we have just launched a mobile app and have another one coming later this year. More information is available at https://www.ahtgsolutions.com and https://www.theahsg.com.
How you will make an impact
As a Product Owner, you will be working across two talented teams. One team is responsible for building mobile applications & re-usable scalable components (a front-end component library) and the other is building something awesome utilizing AI/ML.
What you’ll do:
• You’ll work with customers, product managers, designers, development teams and other stakeholders to form a deep understanding of customer problems and potential solutions.
• You’ll use your prioritization skills to make the right call on what needs to be addressed when and how value can be delivered as early as possible.
• You’ll use your great research, analysis, and decision-making skills to capture a wide range of enhancements and bug fixes and convert them into an achievable roadmap.
• You’ll lead a team of peers during development to define milestones and ensure on-time and in-scope delivery.
• You’ll ensure development teams are clear about why features are prioritized and that they are motivated to build beautiful products for AHTG’s customers.
• You’ll be a champion for the customer by collaborating with the design team to develop user stories, wireframes, and workflows that solve real problems for our customers.
• You’ll work closely with the Product Manager and technical peer group to ensure alignment with the company strategy.
What you’ll bring:
• Ability to break down complex problems
• Ability to handle changing priorities
• A passion for building quality software that delights customers
• Build effective relationships across the business
• Authenticity, diplomacy, and drive
• Ownership and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Roadmap visualization
• Previous experience in software delivery (2+ years)
• Communication, relationship building and stakeholder management.
• A solid track record of addressing customer needs through technology.
• Experience working with a Scrum team to define user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Experience with Azure DevOps, Jira, or other Agile work item management tools
• Experience with mobile development & AI/ML a bonus
This position is 100% remote, however there could be some occasional travel.
AHS Staffing is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.