Are you driven to improve the organization? Do you have an active and practical approach? Does organizing things make you happy? Can you play nice with others? Do you genuinely care about helping a team through challenges?
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and development of payroll systems and oversight into any additional integrations
- Manage payroll team to ensure accuracy and completion
- Development of team members and supervision of Payroll Supervisors
- Continuous review of processes to optimize efficiency
- Continuous review of technology platforms & solutions to ensure processes and technology stay in sync
- Analytical abilities & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong ethical practices
- Team building
- Conduct necessary staff coaching, corrective actions & annual reviews of supervisors
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) preferred.
- And... any other duties needed to help drive to our vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by our values
What AHSG offers:
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K match up to 4%
- High standards and Values
- Exceptional Supportive staff and team members
- High tech solutions and resources
- 2021 Largest Staffing Firms in the US
- AHSG’s Core Values: Respect over Everything, Never Stop Learning, Do Everything with Integrity and Exceed Expectations.