Do you have a passion for details and organization? Do you enjoy building professional relationships? Does helping people find employment and helping hospitals improve patient care make you happy? Can you work with intense deadlines? Do you genuinely care about helping people?
• Respectful and committed management
• Respectful and committed teams
• Excellent team culture
• High tech solutions and resources
• Exceptional support staff and team members
• High standards and strong core values
• Opportunities for fun!
• Excellent career growth potential
• Willingness to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning and training
• Willingness to assess and analyze processes to identify gaps, wasted motion and bottlenecks
• Identifying potential problems and points of friction between teams while working to find solutions to maximize efficiency and revenue
• Attention to detail in regard to data integrity and implementation.
• Tech-savvy and excellent time management
• Detail oriented with growth mindset
A Day in the Life:
• Responsible for managing operations related activities and responsibilities with team support
• Assist in implementation of new clients
• Assist in managing and mapping processes
• Assist in creation and management of monthly, quarterly reporting and data analysis
• Coordinate and facilitate client and vendor meetings to provide training and formalize process
• Responsible for data accuracy and correct processes relating to Trio clients, AP coding and payment statuses
• Prepare reporting for Voice of Customer meetings
• And... Any other duties needed to help drive to our vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by our values
What AHSG offers:
· Full Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
· 401K match up to 4%
· High standards and Values
· Exceptional Supportive staff and team members
· High tech solutions and resources
· 2021 Largest Staffing Firms in the US
· AHSG’s Core Values: Respect over Everything, Never Stop Learning, Do Everything with Integrity and Exceed Expectations.