Are you driven by accuracy and quality? Do you have a keen sense of investigation? Does solving someone's problem make you happy? Can you work with intense deadlines? Are you process driven?
• Respectful and committed management
• High tech solutions and resources
• Exceptional support staff and team members
• High standards and values
• Opportunities for fun!
What you've got:
• Acute attention to detail
• Drive to be a subject matter expert
• Professional, open, and real communication
• Tech-savvy skills
• Tenacious attitude that never stops learning
A Day in the Life:
• Assist in day-to-day coordination and management of operational activities
• Assisting with new client implementations documentation, scheduling, and announcements
• Assist with budgetary/activity requests, analysis, and reporting
• Export data to generate and/or assist with the generation of statistical tools, spreadsheets, and reports for management analysis
• Conducting the ARFI process with new potential agencies and reviewing/executing the staffing agreement
• Conduct training and demos for Trio as needed
• Creating new Trio logins for client and agency users
• Assist with special projects such as RFP, gathering market data, updating and ensuring data accuracy in Trio/SharePoint
• Develop AHSA/Trio Training documents and video content to increase efficiency and resource database
• Maintain knowledge of PC role to provide assistance when needed in the Client Services team
• And... Any other duties needed to help drive to our vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by our values.