American Health Technology Group is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer with expertise in the design, development, and implementation of automated testing strategies within CI/CD pipelines. The ideal candidate has experience with SaaS products, automated UI and API tests, and usability and performance testing.
• Collaborate with our software development teams to develop and document testing strategies.
• Develop and implement the testing automation strategy, test data management strategy, and test automation framework architecture.
• Developing and executing QA strategy & continuous improvement activities (technical & operational).
• Identifying, documenting, escalating, and tracking quality issues and defects to resolution.
• Write, debug, and execute code used in automated testing efforts for both front and back-end tests.
Required Experience and Skills:
• 7+ years software quality assurance experience (a mix of strategy, planning, and execution).
• 2+ years writing and executing automated test cases.
• 1+ years working with CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps preferred).
• Implemented and executed multiple forms of software testing throughout the entire SDLC, including regression, functional, unit, black-box, white box, UAT, usability, and performance testing.
• Technical self-starter and self-directed.
• Deep experience with one or more programming or scripting languages in either a development or QA capacity.
• Experience with Git version control and bug tracking software.
• Hands on experience with automated testing tools (Cypress, Selenium, Espresso, etc).