Based in Edmond, Oklahoma, American Health Staffing Group, Inc. (“AHSG”) is a leading provider of talent and technology solutions to the healthcare industry. AHSG is one of the fastest-growing firms in the healthcare staffing industry and operates through four business lines: staffing, interim leadership, managed services, and technology. More information can be found at https://www.theahsg.com.
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated, and experienced IT Integration Developer to design, implement, and support integrations across the organization. In this role, you will work to ensure enterprise systems meet the needs of critical business processes.
The ideal candidate can creatively solve integration problems and is comfortable writing and maintaining complex systems.
- Conceptualize, develop and implement application and data integration solutions
- Support integrations that are critical to running day to day business activities
- Design technical solutions based on requirements, execute unit tests and create documentation
- Prepare and maintain integration roadmaps and data flow diagrams
- Monitor integration metrics to ensure integrations are effective, accurate, and timely
- Error handling and monitoring/alerting
- Analyze and improve current system integrations
- Formulate strategies and design architectures for system integrations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in Integration Role
- 2+ years experience with Rest API, SQL, XML
- Knowledge and/or experience with Snowflake, C#, .NET
- Proven analytical abilities
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Team oriented