Are you driven to improve the organization? Do you have an active and practical approach? Does developing, negotiating, and evaluating company contracts make you happy?
- Respectful and committed management
- High tech solutions and resources
- Exceptional support staff and team members
- High standards and values
- Opportunities for fun!
- Attorney experience
- Focus on getting things done!
- Reviewing contracts and redlining when needed
- Professional, open, and real communication
- Tenacious attitude that never stops learning
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and filling out draft MSA and other contract documents with clients and suppliers – completing them for the relevant legal entity(ies) within AHSG
- Communicating with clients and suppliers to achieve contract execution
- Tracking and reporting on contract status, including status of contract execution, termination dates, renewals, and other relevant contract terms
- Tracking and reporting contract terms and any analysis needed on those terms
- Develop contract proposals to support organizational goals
- Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date
- Writing contract letters and other communications and notices
- Negotiate and approve contract terms
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulations
- Other responsibilities as assigned.