American Health Technology Group (“AHTG”) is a rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based in Oklahoma City, OK. AHTG is part of a larger group of companies collectively known as American Health Staffing Group (AHSG) which is a portfolio company of BelHealth Investment Partners based in New York City. AHTG currently has two SaaS products which have disrupted the Healthcare Workforce Management Industry since launching in 2018, resulting in rapid growth and achieving profitability within 24 months of launch.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will work on a team of talented developers who have brought two SaaS products to market in the Healthcare Staffing industry. These products have a fresh codebase started in 2018 and built from the ground up for the cloud using Microsoft technologies. In this role, you will work with industry professionals to gather requirements, design and develop new features, provide support for existing features, and integrate with other products via APIs. The domain of expertise will stretch from front-end to back-end with a particular focus on delivering powerful tech that is approachable and delightful.
American Health Technology Group (“AHTG”) is based in Oklahoma City, OK. However, we are open to fully remote work for qualified candidates.
Why Take This Role?
First and foremost, when you work for a SaaS software company, you are the business which is a nice break from the more common role of being support for the business. And AHTG is at a very exciting stage of corporate development - this is a rare opportunity to join the team at the growth phase after successfully navigating through the scary stage of true “start-up”. Although AHTG is only 3 years old, the company is already profitable and self-sufficient, but we are still very nimble and adding new features and customers each month. Finally, you get the opportunity to work on a very seasoned and talent-dense team. We move fast, we work hard, and the rewards are plentiful.
Full-Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Partner closely with the Product Manager and Account Manager to craft great product experiences.
- Design, deliver, and evolve solutions through hands-on execution of development, quality assurance, and delivery.
- Own delivery of a feature and see it through from conception to completion.
- Designing, developing, consuming APIs.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when developing solutions.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Full-Stack Developer Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of real-world C# software development experience.
- Working experience as a full stack developer.
- Proficiency with MSSQL database technologies.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, systems design, and algorithms.
- High attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of Agile software development.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, start-up environments.
- Experience with automated testing a plus.
- Familiarity with Git, Xamarin, and mobile development a plus.
- Solving business problems through technology with minimal direction.