Are you driven to improve an organization? Do you have an active and practical approach? Does improving the company's processes make you happy? Can you respectfully convince people with data and examples? Do you genuinely care about helping others navigate through challenges?
- Respectful and committed management
- High tech solutions and resources
- Exceptional support staff and team members
- High standards and values
- Opportunities for fun!
- Focus on getting things done
- Willingness to support the team
- Professional, open, and real communication
- Desire to take ownership of projects
- Tenacious attitude that never stops learning
- Understanding of general accounting concepts, including financial statements and accruals.
- Familiarity working with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Highly capable working with Microsoft Excel, including Tables, complex/nested formulas, and lookups including index/match.
- Experience working with and combining multiple sets of data.
- Experience working with databases and data visualization tools such as Power BI.
- Experience creating financial models to outline key metrics and determine their effects on the business.
- A significant drive to learn and ask questions.
- Attention to detail, particularly when working with numbers and in professional communication.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of debits and credits, including how they flow through the financial statements.
- Understanding of data pipeline concepts and processes.
- Experience working with VBA and Power Query in Excel.
- Experience writing SQL to obtain, transform, and update data.
- Experience in automating processes or otherwise improving processes.
- Explore ways to integrate company data from our customers, vendors, and internal teams.
- Create dashboards and reporting to show historical and future trends.
- Create data tools to automate company processes.
- Assist in maintaining the AHSG back-office database, including writing SQL queries to create, clean, and refactor tables as needed.
- Assist in determining company-specific and industry-wide key metrics and making them known across the company.
- Investigate and analyze numerical variances to budgets and forecasts as well as the decisions that led to such variances.
- Assist in designing and creating the board packet as well as executive reports.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and research.