Are you driven to improve an organization? Do you have an active and practical approach? Does improving processes make you happy? Can you respectfully convince people with data and examples? Do you genuinely care about helping others navigate through challenges?
This role sits in the crossroads of finance, strategy, and data. We are looking for somebody who can interact with the Executive team to build and maintain the quarterly rolling forecast. In doing so, this person will be able to drive value that helps business leaders make decisions. Key to this position will be strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to learn new tools and work with data, and a desire to figure out what will happen before it happens.
- Respectful and committed management
- High-tech solutions and resources
- Exceptional support staff and team members
- High standards and values
- Focus on getting things done
- Willingness to support the team
- Professional, open, and real communication
- Desire to take ownership of projects
- Tenacious attitude that never stops learning
- Experience working with budgets and forecasts.
- Highly capable of working with Microsoft Excel such as the use of Tables, complex/nested formulas, and lookups.
- Experience working with and combining multiple sets of data from different databases or worksheets.
- Experience creating financial models to outline key metrics and determine their effects on the business
- A significant drive to learn and understand processes
- Attention to detail, particularly when working with numbers and in professional communication
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed to meet deadlines
- Workday Adaptive Planning
- Understanding of data pipeline and ETL processes
- Experience working with SQL and/or Power Query in Excel
- Experience working with Microsoft Power BIExperience reporting / comparing SG&A actuals to forecast variances using database connections, complex formulas, or other tools
- Drive the quarterly forecasting process using Workday Adaptive
- PlanningCommunicate with budget owners and individual budget contributors to maintain forecast schedules and deadlines
- Create / maintain Workday reports and dashboards to provide business insight to Executive team
- Assist in helping business leaders understand their P&Ls
- Prepare monthly Board of Directors metrics for data pipeline and ETL upload
- Investigate and analyze numerical variances to budgets and forecasts as well as the decisions that led to such variances
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and research as required
- Responding to and analyzing informational SIA and ASA surveys