Do you have a passion for details and organization? Do you enjoy building professional relationships? Does helping people find employment and helping hospitals improve patient care make you happy? Can you work with intense deadlines? Do you genuinely care about helping people?
- Growing, maintaining, and cultivating C-Suite relationships at each of AHSA’s client programs
- Identify opportunities for service line expansion within your territory for all the AHSA portfolio of support services
- Work with the Vice President of Client Services closely to secure these growth opportunities.
- Will report directly to the Vice President of Client Services
- Will serve as an integral part of the leadership team at AHSA for the continued growth within the organization.
- Has a positive and motivated demeanor with client and internally with peers
- You will partner closely with the Vice President of Client Services, Senior Vice President of AHSA, and the Division Directors for Nursing/Allied, Locums/APP, and Perm Placement.
- Availability to Travel as needed
- Must have recent physician and advanced practice staffing experience.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to situations as they arise
- And... Any other duties needed to help drive to our vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by our values.
What AHSG offers:
Full Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
401K match up to 4%
High standards and Values
Exceptional Supportive staff and team members
High tech solutions and resources
2021 Largest Staffing Firms in the US
AHSG’s Core Values: Respect over Everything, Never Stop Learning, Do Everything with Integrity and Exceed Expectations.