Are you driven to improve an organization? Do you have an active and practical approach? Does solving the company's technology problems make you happy? Can you play nice with others? Do you genuinely care about navigating a team through challenges?
This position provides data and analytical support for our management and back office teams. We are looking for somebody who is experienced in creating dynamic reports to help track the story of company performance, translate operational metrics to financial results, and improve processes.
• Respectful and committed management
• High tech solutions and resources
• Exceptional support staff and team members
• High standards and values
• Opportunities for fun!
• Focus getting things done
• Willingness to support the team
• Professional, open, and real communication
• Desire to take ownership of projects
• Tenacious attitude that never stops learning
• Adept working with databases, SQL, and data visualization tools such as PowerBI.
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel.
• Can meet with internal customers to determine needs and chart out their processes.
• Pays attention to maintaining consistent design and naming practices across tables and reports.
• Able to learn the tools needed with limited active guidance from team members.
• Explore ways to integrate company data from our customers, vendors, and internal teams.
• Develop SQL queries to clean and create tables for easier consumption.
• Create dashboards and reporting to show historical and future trends.
• Create data tools to automate company processes.
• Assist in determining key metrics and making them known across the company.
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed to meet deadlines.