Are you driven by accuracy and quality? Do you enjoy problem-solving? Can you work with intense deadlines? Are you detail-oriented?
- Respectful and committed management
- High tech solutions and resources
- Exceptional support staff and team members
- High standards and values
- Opportunities for fun!
- Focus on getting things done!
- Willingness to support the team
- Exceptional tech skills
- Tenacious attitude that never stops learning
- The ability to deliver accurate and detailed work quickly
A Day in the life:
- Responsible for leading, monitoring, and maintaining the credentialing and re-credentialing process. (Nursing and Allied)
- Ensures compliance with Joint Commission, Client, and AHS standards.
- Reflect our core values.
- Respond to e-mails, calls, and texts quickly.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of files in our Applicant Tracking System (Insight).
- Enter employees into the payroll system.
- Verify prospective employees have the required experience, education, credentials, and certifications for the job.
- Prepare compliance file for the client via VMS upload or direct email.
- Use independent judgment to ensure quality assurance.
- Reports to VP of Credentialing; especially for correct procedures, policies, and support
- And...Any other duties needed to help drive to our vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by our values.