Are you driven by accuracy and quality? Do you read the rules of a game before playing? Does solving someone's problem make you happy? Can you work with intense deadlines? Do you genuinely care about leading candidates through a smooth process?
- Respectful and committed management
- High tech solutions and resources
- Exceptional support staff and team members
- High standards and values
- Opportunities for fun!
- Focus on getting things done!
- Willingness to support the team
- Professional, open, and real communication
- Tech-savvy skills
- Tenacious attitude that never stops learning
A Day in the life:
- Responsible for leading, monitoring, and maintaining the credentialing and re-credentialing process.
- Ensures interpretation and compliance with the appropriate accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Reflect our core values
- Gotta be fast - respond to emails, calls, and texts like lightening!
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the credentialing database.
- Enter employees into payroll system
- Verify prospective employees have required experience, education, credentials, and certifications for the job.
- Protect information pertaining to an employee's work history and personal medical information
- Prepare employee file for completion and presentation to clients and upload into system
- Use independent judgment to manage and impart confidential information
- Reports to Director of Credentialing; especially for correct procedures, policies, and support
- And...Any other duties needed to help drive to our vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by our values.