American Health Technology Group is seeking an experienced Cloud Engineer with expertise in the strategy, design, development, and implementation of projects in the cloud. The ideal candidate is experienced in cloud-based solutions has a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications with the ability to customize them to contribute to the growth of our business to become more secure and efficient. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency and performance of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
• Work closely with Product Engineering to identify and implement an optimal cloud-based solution for our SaaS solutions.
• Design and implement a logging, resource monitoring, alerting, and auto-scaling strategy for multiple Azure hosted SaaS solutions.
• Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale through thoughtful design.
• Create and maintain system architecture documentation for multiple SaaS products running on the Azure platform.
• Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance through automation.
• Develop and Maintain Infrastructure via Infrastructure as Code solutions.
• Implement automation to optimize deployments, configuration management, and provisioning of infrastructure.
• Creating and maintaining Cloud hosting through Infrastructure as Code.
• 3+ years of professional experience with Microsoft Azure.
• Experience with Terraform.
• Experience with cloud architecture and components including compute, storage, and networking as well as scripting experience (tools, process, methods, troubleshooting) and deployment concepts such as continuous integration.
• Hands on experience in Azure creating Storage Accounts, App Services, Front door, Event grid, Service bus, Logic apps, runbooks, Azure key vault, and other native services.
• Hands on experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines and Artifacts.
• Hands on experience with infrastructure as code software.
• Experience with cloud security concepts and best practices.
• Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects and drive them to completion.
• High degree of comfort with complex technical environments.
• Azure/Cloud computing certifications are a plus.
• Experience with containerization and Docker.
• Experience with Terraform Cloud
• Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC.
• Experience with various databases including SQL, NoSQL, or other data stores.
• Experience with Auth0 or other Identity and Access Management Platforms.
• Experience with DataDog or other observability platforms.
AHS Staffing is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.