Are you driven to improve the organization? Do you have an active and practical approach? Does organizing things make you happy? Can you play nice with others? Do you genuinely care about helping a team through challenges? Do you genuinely care about creating a positive, meaningful, first impression of the company?
- Respectful and committed management
- High-tech solutions and resources
- Exceptional support staff and team members
- High standards and values
- Opportunities for fun
- Focus on getting things done
- Willingness to support the team
- Professional, open, and real communication
- Desire to take ownership of projects
- Tenacious attitude that never stops learning
- Willingness to serve
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Reflect Core Values.
- Support leaders with available resources.
- Value professional communication, both written and verbal.
- Process cash applications on a daily basis.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors to the office, directing them as needed.
- Answer the phone and routing calls to the appropriate department.
- Ensure that office supplies are kept in stock and any additional needs are ordered.
- Schedule office services as needed, for example - pest control, carpet cleaning, document destruction, etc.
- Take outgoing mail to the post office and distribute incoming mail.
- And... any other duties needed to help drive to our vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by our values.